Saturday, June 13, 2009

Visualization of subatomic healing

I lay there sweating and chilled in a pool of liquid emotions, undulating spectrum of colors of hot and cold surrounding my unconscious body as the surgeon made the necessary changes in a tiny ligament of my right eye lid in the expectation that it will no longer droop closed limiting my peripheral vision.

Dozens of nanobots were inserted through that microscopic slit to soldier forth and concuer the disease ravaged body I possessed. The waves of color and temperature surrounded and encased me as my spine, a one inch diameter electric cable was opened to my view and the twisting of the various colored wires showed an enmeshment and fusing of wires which not only connected the billion parts of my body to my brain stem, but me to the people in my life and their lives, weaving twisted patterns and untraceable connections throughout the cable. What wire would lead where was anyone’s guess, but gradually the wires unflexed and began to slack; in their slackened state they allowed the rebuilding of their God given patterns. Just as a computer defrags in the early hours of the morning in preparation for its use the next business day.

Wire by wire realigned, freed itself from the corrosion and found its way to the proper body part to reconnect and realign, giving new life to those cells at a molecular level. Strand by strand the complex process was completed, and a cool liquid flushed through the cable, gently flushing the toxins and liquefied putriification from my body, flushing healing down through my spine and out into the universe through the opening in my always painful tail bone, . siphoning in at the same time healing life giving health, into the void.

Lying there exhausted I began to notice the crusts of corrosion on the outside of my body had encapsulated me, as if in a science fiction novel in which the people have been calcified into rock or crustaceous shell coverings. Gradually the calcification began to crack, layer by layer, molecule by atom; quarks demonstrated their intelligence, reconfiguring the protons and neutrons that made up the molecules of the individual cells.

Like old paint, peeling layer by layer, then chunk by chunk, falling from my side into a black hole, releasing fresh flesh, born again, resurrected from the wreck of a body it left behind.

Flesh upon pink flesh was exposed to the healing lights and temperatures and healing took place from the skin in, at the sub molecular level.

And Then I slept a dreamless sleep and awoke healed of the pain I had endured for a life time in my hips and legs.


[You have envisioned molecule by molecule, subatomic particle by subatomic particle, being called away or commanded to reorganize correctly. Glenn]

No comments:

Post a Comment